Executive Job Details
Share This Job
Connect Directly With Top Executive Recruiters
Recruiters are the gatekeepers to both the advertised and unadvertised jobs markets.
You can connect directly with top recruiters from the UK's largest executive recruiter network, CVtrumpet in just minutes.
Click here to connect directly with targeted £50k to £300k recruiters.
Audio Visual Operations Manager
Paris, France - France
This role serves as an operational and logistical lead in audio visual (AV) operations, working closely with conference planners, facilities, IT and other stakeholders to evaluate customer needs and deploy appropriate resources.
The person in this role supervises process management, creates standard operating procedures and focuses on providing results that enhance the customer experience. This person will create a dynamic daily schedule to provide exceptional coverage, oversight and support to high level events and conferences. He/she will be matching technology and resources to client objectives and desired outcomes, managing the local resources in the Paris location of a global bank.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure standardised, reliable AV service support throughout the building
* Hire and directly manage the day-to-day activities of a small staff of audio visual professionals including Media Systems Technicians and Maintenance Support
* Lead and mentor staff on emerging AV technologies with a focus on customer education
* Resolve personnel and operational issues and evaluate and review staff performance and feedback
* Ensure outstanding coverage for events and manage and respond to any technical and discrepancy reports
* Provide on-location event management support as necessary
* Proactively research and build relationships with client staff to facilitate efficient communications and to promote the capabilities of the group; partners with group manager to meet with internal clients and develop event scope and desired outcome
* Create, maintain and update SOPs, policies and event activity reporting
* Perform technology watch on industry/market trends advising management on benefits and disadvantages of related decisions and the impact on business
* Recommend alternatives to infrastructure including replacement of systems and equipment to meet agreed service levels
* Draft and report service level agreements for service or preventative maintenance of other clients systems
* Provide technical solutions throughout the network and complete other projects as assigned
* Other duties as assigned
Based at this leading bank in Paris, this role is on a contract basis and pays up to 35 Euros per hour. Contract term to be agreed for the right candidate. You must be fully bi-lingual in French English.
Your skills and experience
* Fully bilingual: ability to read, speak and effectively communicate in the French and English languages
* A strong sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution is critical
* Superior knowledge of current industry practices, standards and procedures
* Demonstrated expertise in analyzing and solving complex technical problems and an interest in developing new strategies
* Demonstrate leadership capability and willingness to share knowledge with others; Candidate must be a proactive leader an
ApplyDo you already have an allexecutivejobs.com account?
If you do, just log in now and we will fill the form in for you and track your applications.