Executive Job Details
Share This Job
Connect Directly With Top Executive Recruiters
Recruiters are the gatekeepers to both the advertised and unadvertised jobs markets.
You can connect directly with top recruiters from the UK's largest executive recruiter network, CVtrumpet in just minutes.
Click here to connect directly with targeted £50k to £300k recruiters.
London - Home Based
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their property team.
As a member of the estate development team you will cover the disciplines of property acquisition, property development, estate management, asset management, town planning and communication. This is key to our growth with new space being the major driver of new sales and hence increased profit. The Department is very busy, working at a high tempo and to firm timelines and milestones.
- The identification of new development opportunities for new store builds.
- The creation of a robust project business case for approval at Board level.
- The mitigation of risk through proactive legal negotiation.
- Leading a team of professional consultants in order to achieve a viable and implementable planning permission for construction and operation.
- To provide strategic property advise to the construction team through the implementation phase.
Ideally you should have a proven track record in property development and be able to demonstrate drive and self motivation with a results orientated personality.
If you think this is a job for you please don't hesitate to send your CV through.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ApplyDo you already have an allexecutivejobs.com account?
If you do, just log in now and we will fill the form in for you and track your applications.