Executive Job Details
Share This Job
Connect Directly With Top Executive Recruiters
Recruiters are the gatekeepers to both the advertised and unadvertised jobs markets.
You can connect directly with top recruiters from the UK's largest executive recruiter network, CVtrumpet in just minutes.
Click here to connect directly with targeted £50k to £300k recruiters.
Senior Media Systems Technician
Paris, France - France
This is an opportunity for an experience Media Services Technician to provide audio visual technical support and client communication for high level, complex multimedia events in conference rooms and event spaces; provide expertise and guidance to clients and technical and operational feedback to management at their Paris location.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Provide pre-meeting guidance and day-of meeting consultation with clients
* Set up, operate and strike conference room systems including varying types of microphones and sound amplification systems, data/video displays and projection systems, AV device control systems, simultaneous interpretation (SI), videoconferencing equipment, computer control systems, video switching, professional audio and video recording systems and video streaming
* Verify, test, troubleshoot and monitor video conference connections prior to and during meetings
* Assist clients with connections, computers and digital presentation materials
* Respond to client Service Desk calls in-person, over the phone or by other electronic means
* Report system anomalies, equipment problems, customer relations issues or any other daily event concerns that arise
* Assist other service areas with equipment installation, new media production and streaming
* As a senior team member, provide an area of media expertise such as theatre lighting, audio engineering, post production, webcasting, high level conferencing or other unique specialty
* Take ownership of service areas as assigned, documenting SOPs, participating in equipment inventory and general conference room maintenance and office projects
* Mentor and train customers and other technical team members
* Other duties as assigned
Based in the Paris location of a global banking organisation your salary will be negotiable up to 30 Euros per hour. You must be bilingual in French and English. This is a permanent role.
Your skills and experience
* Excellent customer service and resource management skills
* Fully bilingual: ability to read, speak and effectively communicate in the French and English languages
* Solid team collaboration skills; ability to communicate knowledge and expertise with others
* High level of problem solving skills and the ability to recommend and implement alternative set-up and/or operations for complex systems
* Superior knowledge of current AV VC industry practices, standards and procedures
* Proficient experience with microphone systems, digital audio consoles, Polycom and Cisco videoconferencing equipment, SI equipment, video systems, lighting equipment, computers, device control systems
* Capability to read and understand wiring diagrams, CAD drawings and schematics
* Familiarity with computer networks (LANs, net connections and IP)
* Skilled with MS Office programs, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint software to assist presenters with simple adjustments; use of Lotus Notes pr
ApplyDo you already have an allexecutivejobs.com account?
If you do, just log in now and we will fill the form in for you and track your applications.